View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2004, 18:06 (Ref:1005052)   #13
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well I'm sorry, but I can't imagine Junqeira qualifying third at Spa 2000. Considering Junqeira was pretty used to the Williams set up by then and Jenson was a newbie, I have to say I would have given Jenson the nod......more scope for improvement, more potential.

The fact that Junqeira is washed up in Champcars says it all.....that series was very good, but it is past its best days at the minute......

You also say that he finished ahead of Webber in F3000......true. But Justin Wilson also did that and his career is on a minor stall at the minute.

And besides, Justin has impressed me in Chmpcars this year far more than Bruno.