View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2004, 09:53 (Ref:1006627)   #111
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
These people buy these cars and race them, to whatever their ability or desire. It is easy for us that don't spend the money on them to consider that they should be treated and used in a particular way. The other factor to consider is that the cars are out their (probably) primerily for the owners/teams/drivers pleasure. The fans pleasure is also a factor, but until part of our gate money goes towards the running of these cars then how they are driven is not really an issue for us.

I loved the race, it was great to see them out there. I'd have loved it to be much longer, some of the cars to be driven harder and for there to be many more of them! When I win the lottery I'll contribute towards that!

I would like to thank everyone who got those cars out there and I hope they all enjoyed themselves.