View Single Post
Old 7 Jul 2004, 10:05 (Ref:1028981)   #132
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnSSC
As I noted in the other thread in the CC Forum, I think it is very likely here that there is a good deal of posturing going on. Various people/entities/sponsors are trying to maneuver themselves into a favorable position to take advantage of whatever (IF it happens) single entity may emerge.

I think we need to watch the situation develop - this is neither a done deal for or a done deal ruling out unification - we have a long way to go before we get to the final phase of any project: Praise and Glory for the Non-Combatants!

Agreed, although I have grown more and more confident we will never see even a productive discussion between the two sides - there are simply too much hatred, arrogance, elitism and stubborness for anything to happen.

I have to admit I'm starting to loose interest in both championships (and Champ Car in particular), mainly because I get ZERO TV-coverage from Champ Car (thanks to MotorsTV and OWRS shutting out Eurosport, despite a deal apparently being in place at the beginning of the year) and a mere 15 minutes from IndyCar (thanks to Eurosport being so disgustingly biased towards Champ Car).