Thread: sponsorship????
View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 1999, 22:36 (Ref:10335)   #4
Ken
Rookie

Ken should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
OK , get a camera and take a pic of a company logo , sign on the front of the building , Pizza box, where ever the company displays their name. Now scan it and save it . Now what I use if a programe called Photo Suit. I bought it at a computer show for about 15 $ a couple years ago . I then cut and crop the company name from one pic onto a pic of my car. Then I print it. It comes out OK in most cases but will give an Idea of what there company will look like . I wouldn't have a contents page. Have pix of yourself in race suit. The car sitting and then action shots of your car and others. Have a couple of shots blowen up that always looks nice. Not too many pix just a few to give the company an idea of what you do . You have to find their buttom that will make them want to help you out. As for money ?? you have to sit down and total it up . How far do they want to sponsor you ? Does the company want to raffle off tickets in the place for a ride in your car , with some of it going to a charity ? You see this is just a little to what you have to want before you meet the guy/ gal .