Thread: sponsorship????
View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 1999, 15:12 (Ref:10342)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good points all CATMAN.

Team shirts and clean jeans are generally the order for my "team" (when I have one). I try to do all my preparation at home before the car goes on the trailer which leaves a wash and polish before practice.

If we need to use tools they are in the boot (trunk) of the car.

I read once that Jackie Stewart used to insist on having the valves of his trailer wheels all lined up. The trailer would be cleaned along with the car. These habits were carried through to the F1 team transporters.