View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 2004, 16:31 (Ref:1041422)   #17
Snrub
Veteran

Canada
London, Ontario, Canada
Snrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ferrari +2
Michael -2
Rubens -1
Ferrari have destroyed all. I didn't expect them to completely dominate. For some reason people can't see that MS goes so far as to take chances with his relaxed driving. Yes he puts in 5 smoking laps/GP, but given his car why are people so impressed? He drives at 85% for the rest of the GP! Saving the car is smart, but he takes it to an extreme. If his car and team weren't so good he couldn't just complete laps.

Williams -2
Montoya -1
Ralf 0
Gené -2
Williams really dropped off. I really think JPM is better than most of his F1 performances have shown. Gene's performances were surprising after what he did in 2003.

McLaren 0/+3
Kimi 0
David 0
I expected McLaren to drop off because that's been their trend since Mika's WDCs. Their recent pace blew me away hence the second number.

Renault -1
Trulli +2
Alonso -2
Thought Renault would be a bit better. Alonso has been mostly poor, Trulli mostly good.

BAR +3
Button +1
Sato +2
BAR shocked me. Button performing nicely, Sato showing definately promise that I wasn't sure he had.

Sauber 0
Fisichella 0
Massa +1
About where I thougth they'd be. Massa better than I expected.

Toyota -2
Panis 0
da Matta -2
I thought Toyota would make the jump BAR did. CDM is better than he's showing.

Jordan 0
Heidfeld 0
Pantano -1

Jaguar 0
Webber 0
Klien +2
Klien breaking the 2nd driver jinx, Jaguar mediocre as always.

Minardi -2
Bruni -1
Baumgartner +1
They're REALLY far behind this year!