View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 2004, 13:29 (Ref:1044614)   #21
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, that seemed to work!

Been thinking of other examples.

I was on a coach years ago travelling in Europe when the drivers swapped places at 50mph on the motorway...

I've lost count of the number of BMWs (it's always BMWs) that I've had to take some sort of action to avoid because the driver was on the phone. Surely if you or your company can afford a BMW, you can afford a hands-free kit? There really isn't any excuse anymore. (reminds self - must get round to having handsfree kit fitted!! ). Introducing the law has made very little difference it seems - of course, seeing as our traffic police patrols have been replaced by speed cameras, there's no-one to catch them.

I think I've seen the full range of make-up, shaving, eating, drinking, map reading etc etc. It pays to take notice of what every road user is doing and expect the worst.

I was once followed by Mr Beckham on his way to training in the Bentley, eating a slice of toast and drinking from a mug of coffee as he drove! Does a Bentley have cupholders?!