View Single Post
Old 13 Aug 2004, 07:28 (Ref:1064705)   #29
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Hi Thunder,

I have the 4 Norris rims on the car but they will probably need re-chroming, are these ones he chromed, they sound interesting? I will definitely need some Goodyear tyres of tht right size to go on them as they are fitted with 'rubber bands' (ultra low profile) tyres at the moment.

Now this is interestig as I am i the Prit and SIgn business so I should kow how to get a file off the copier, I asunme it must have a hard drive on the machine for staorage like my Kyocera and I also assume you can rip files from the computer. If this is the case you should be able to access the file via the computer and pull it off that way but it all depends on the set up. Oce it is sitting on your computer you should be able to upload it or better still email it to me at my business address sales@cadart.com for which I would be eterally grateful. Is the picture featuring cars from IROC V as the previous ones were quite different and based on road cars not pure spaceframed cars. Funny enough there seems to be loads of pictures about of these but not so many of the post 76/77 model as shown in the picture I posted from Daytona.

The FIA papers would be of more interest to me for my other project as this IROC car would not run to FIA rules, I am preparing another old Camaro I have owned for years for Classic Pre-73 Touring cars and they run to FIA rulings so if the 2nd generation 1970 model is included in these they would be of interest to me.