View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2004, 12:37 (Ref:1067005)   #39
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
I don't know to be frank, I bought it from someone who bought it from someone else. It had Lynton Trailers Stickers on it so was probably used in that BARC Northern free for all championships, you know the one where you go out and get beaten by a guy in a Skoda (Tony Sugden?).

I don't think mine has been as messed with as what Orange was describing for example all the stockcar brakes are all there where as he said his had been modified, basicaly it is a case of getting the body back the way it was, refittig a gearbox cooler that has gone missing along with a Jabco pump (think Automotive has all this stuff so no problem. All the dry sump tank mounts in fact all the mouts are all there so once I get going after I have bolted the Classic together I don't think it will be too major a task.

Here is a couple of photos of the state of play as is on the IROC and my other car (excuse the mess in my garage).

Last edited by Al Weyman; 15 Aug 2004 at 12:39.