View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2004, 23:14 (Ref:1068720)   #18
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think the number of teams is irrelevant.

The number of competitive teams is relevant.

Adam......the 1997 season. I've just watched through it in its entirety and whilst it wasn't the greatest in on track action, it was certainly very good.

Strategy's, although not my favourite things, were more inventive (eg - Suzuka), overtaking was certainly present. Reliability problems were there for all, the underdogs came out to play occasionally, we had Alesi and Villeneuve in top cars, Schumacher in a dog, beautiful wide cars with slicks, no driver aids, incident and controversy.

It goes down as one of my faves for sure.