View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2004, 00:10 (Ref:1092402)   #21
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Of course you can Adam. I actually like the scheme he has chosen and I think it is a great idea to acknowledge the support of his Italian fans.
I don't think Micheals efforts are 'cheesy' or commercially motivated in this regard, I think Schumi is really at a personal level a genuine nice-guy who's prodigious and towering talent create all sorts of resentment in some of those who don't have it. My earlier post is just a reposte to the commercial side of things that revolve around him.
Mansell made no bones about the fact that he and his wife decided at a point in time that they were going to maximise Nigels earning capacity for his remaining time in F1 and Schumi has done the same. there is no shame in that. I'd do it too.