View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2004, 13:16 (Ref:1102873)   #1
jonhill
Rookie

jonhill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
750 Hot Hatch Info?

Hello,

Is anyone clued up on the 750 hot hatch series? I'm looking for somewhere to race my peugeot 205 next year and I'm interested in this series.

The only problem is that I run throttle bodies and the 2004 regs seem to suggest that this isnt on. So my question is - am I reading this right in that throttle bodies are out or are there any changes planned for 2005?

The regs state (for up to 1.6 injected) "the entire inlet track from between throttle housing & engine must be standard". The throttle bodies mean that I've replacement manifold which seems to go against the above.

Also - any other suggestions for series are welcome. I've done a couple of years at the castle combe saloons but I'd like to venture further afield (and the castle combe grid is getting way over priced for a local club championship IMO). BARC mod prod's looks like its finished with 6 cars on the grid.

I'd like to stay on road rubber rather than go down the slick route and there's a limit to how fast a 1.6 / 160bhp 205 will go

thanks...

jon