View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2004, 01:21 (Ref:1109940)   #8
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
I'd have to sit in a pub for 6 months and think about it , then i'd buy a pacific Island where I can pick Banannas and coconuts all day and throw at visiting tourists, then I'd probably go back to the pub and think (or was that drink) some more.

By that time I sould be ready to announce my team.

after seriously considering running a couple of Van Diemen formula Ford cars the bar maid would slap me silly till I sobered up and purchased a couple of g Force chassis and a Honda engine.

I'd probably then blow my dough on a driver like Robby Gordon cause he can be hot sometimes

my 2nd driver would be Buddy lazier cause he is just one of my favorites and I'd run a 3rd car for someone like ..... david Coulthard at indy just to prove that he really is past his used by date.

After blowing all my cash in a single season I'd probably retire to my pacific island nation and continue tourmenting tourists and sit back and enjoy watching you guys use your money more wisely on the biggest TV screen ever built.

Or maybe I wont bother doing any of that