View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2004, 21:06 (Ref:1120587)   #57
Fireblade
Racer

Fireblade should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So you met Sir Michael then, abigail? Well he is quite different isn't he. Strange old cove really. He has had more weddings than Liz Taylor. And as you quite rightly point out one of the wives was Guy Richie's mother, Amber. I think she was the 2nd Lady Leighton. He hit the Sundays on several occasions over the last 20 years with all manner of claims and requests. He also featured on TV last year.
He is lucky to have an established hillclimb on his land as that is his earner. The deer certainly aren't.

So the staff at the Hundred House found the sand then abigail? You are so informed. I thought they might be puzzled at where it had come from..
I think you will find it belongs to the multiple prize winners in Class M who were the recipients of a whole raft of awards.
In fact they won that many prizes they had to leave their Anti Performance Handicappers Blocking Sand behind.
More than enough sand there for the Handymans needs I would have though, abigail. Enough to recreate a stage of the Paris-Dakar.
You could always get that nice local builder who looks like George Roper to do the pointing and let him worry about the sand..