View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2005, 08:35 (Ref:1197893)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan
Why was Justin Bell so slow in 1995? After all, he's a pretty handy driver, and, if I recall correctly, won the FIA GT2 title in 1997.
If I remember rightly, it weas justin's first serious effort at Le Mans (before his much greater successes in the Vipers), the car wasn't easy to drive and the weather was pretty bad for much of the race. If you watch the Sportseen RLM video and see how Justin was taken to pieces by Lehto and Dalmas, you'll understand what I mean.