Thread: Diecast/Models Lego
View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2005, 12:48 (Ref:1202938)   #14
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Trevor
The only problem for me was when I wanted to make something really big or detailed I'd run low on some rare part or something of a specific colour-I'd tell my parents and they'd say "nah, you already have too many".
They just didn't understand..

Parents *sigh*

When I was young i'd dig out the Duplo because they had the wheel "bases" and i'd throw some blue, yellow and red blocks together and i'd relive Alan Jones' Brilliant Race Victories in the ATCC*. And of course there would be the inevitble 'big' shunt with the yellow benson and hedges car, but AJ would walk away annother day. Pfft. They should've raced my car at bathurst

And I was totaly cheesed off that they brought out a Starwars lego set. I had to use my goddamn imagination to build thoose speeders. A couple of 4X10s was all it took

* okay, I was a child, and I didn't know that AJ didn't have ATCC race victories

Oh and I forgot the inevitble Prost/Senna/Mansell duels aswell. Allways cliffhangers. And i'd manufacture it so that Christian Fittipaldi would have his shunt at monza at the end of *every* race...

Last edited by Hazza; 17 Jan 2005 at 12:50.