View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 2005, 15:38 (Ref:1204792)   #5
Snrub
Veteran

Canada
London, Ontario, Canada
Snrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It's pretty interesting that Mario would call up Frank to give him a peice of his mind. I imagine Bourdais wishes Mario had done that several months ago. I don't know...I think Bourdais could do well in F1, but I still see his problems under pressure as a big "if," before predicting just how well he could do.

I don't really get JPM's F1 performance. If he's truely that weak on the technical side, has a special effort been made to try to train him and make him better? How can someone who appears to feel the car and the road like no other, not be able to tell their engineer what is wrong with the car and make some sort of suggestion? Regarding his overall F1 pace, often he looks simply like any other top F1 driver, but sometimes he'll do something fantastic that the others couldn't hope to do. Another factor is when was the last time JPM looked happy? I think it was back in CC. He's an emotional guy, maybe this is part of it? Back in CC every corner was magic.

Last edited by Snrub; 19 Jan 2005 at 15:40.