Thread: Memorabilia
View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2005, 17:24 (Ref:1226384)   #42
racerkeke
Veteran

Canada
The Great Green North
racerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridracerkeke should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
This is not a boast, but I just have to share with you guys what I found just the other day. I'm just blown away by it.

My partner decided to paint the bedroom, so pulled all the furniture out while he did it. I didn't remember that when we moved to this house five years ago I'd stashed two plastic lidded bins full of "stuff" under the bed. This tells you how often I look under there....

Anyway, in the interests of being somewhat less of a packrat I opened the bins. WOW.

How about participant t-shirts from every Toronto Molson Indy between 1986 and 1995 (yes, including the inaugural)? A t-shirt for Patrick Carpentier driving the #16 Bettenhausen Alumax car (and a Hot Wheels to match, still in its packaging)? A baseball cap from Rio in 1998? And the absolute find of the day, a Greg Moore t-shirt from his Forsythe Indy Lights days. Signed, no less.

Holy cow. I'm rich. It's kind of embarrassing.

keke