View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2005, 15:58 (Ref:1279025)   #15
GTF
Rookie

GTF should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Loton was a difficult weekend, Saturday we had clutch problems all day as it was slipping. Then my wheel fell off!

2nd Qual lost time off the line then try'd to make it up in the second half of the hill the hill where im most quickest.... and blew it. After looking at the data I left Fallow and arrived at Museum at 80mph before braking and accidently snatching first gear, which locked the rears and spun me around. A mistake which was really stupid.
But being as I didn't make any mistakes last year with no off's it was bound to happen to me this year. So not the best start.
Willem did a great job, so did Martin and Paul.

Unfortunatly I may not be returning for the rest of the season due to other family commitments, a decision made since Loton. I miss Irsland because Im getting married and Im missing Doune because I have this Porsche drive and with all that I can't commit to a full season. So dad and I have decided not to return until probably next year. My sister is also getting married and Todd's now doing his A Levels...we can't fit everything in. Shame really. So this will leave the championship wide open for everyone else!!!