View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 2005, 21:44 (Ref:1288128)   #7
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ooh, Eddie, thanks. A real mouthwatering list. Class 9 will be my favourite, I think. I only just caught Bolsover before he went to circuits, and Charles Wardle was one of my favourites - that fabulous Pilbeam-Repco. Please tell me it still exists. Will also be interesting to see the competiveness of Rowan, Brown and Griffiths. I can't imagine they'll be slow.

Other particularly pleasing sights will be Joy Rainey, Phil's Crumpett Special and my favourite BMW 328 Aero.

That looks to be still short of a full entry, so can I assume there's even more still to come?