View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2005, 01:43 (Ref:1290433)   #9
Kerri
Veteran

Australia
Adelaide
Kerri should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKerri should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
1. Yes, heaps

3. Depends how you look at it really, sure I guess the advertising is aimed more at Males because the majority of spectators attending race meetings are males.
But for example - if there is beer advertising not only men drink beer, same for wheels and tyres, women need them as well.
I guess I am so used to it I don't really take much notice.

4. Yes, regularly.

5. Yes, but only if there is an article about a category I'm interested in.

6. Yes, I am currently involved with a category (not racing myself though)

7. I used to race years ago but decided to have a second child & that was the end of my racing. I would love to go back to it but my other half won't let me race his car. (party pooper he is)

8. Yes to a degree, there have been programs in the past but as i'm not involved in any of them I don't really know how things progressed in this area.

9. Definitely, behind every successful male is usually an exceptionally talented (or patient) woman.

I love motorsport and have been involved one way or another for many years.
From Drag racing bikes and cars, to circuit racing. Now mostly just admin but would love to get back in a race car occasionally. But it really comes down to the cost of having two people racing in the one family.