Old 4 Jun 2005, 15:38 (Ref:1319995)   #5
James North
Racer

England
Bedfordshire
James North should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeBee2
I'm curious though, on your website you don't sound like you have press accreditation but a lot of this weeks pictures are obviously from the track side of the fence. Are you now accredited with F1 and Silverstone? How did you get it?
Yes I've been accredited for the past two F1 tests at Silverstone. I got it by basically looking for and asking as many publications to accredit me as I could. I got lucky. The only one to reply, was the one to say yes. It's going rather well at the moment, the guy has good contacts. And we plan to do the September test if all goes well. We're also talking about Spain in the Winter.

It's a good opportunity that I am extremely lucky to have, and I fully intend on making the most of it to boost my experience of trackside photography, increase the variety of my photography and to build up a more extensive port-folio.

I say I were lucky. I am, but I also put a lot of work, organisation, initiative into the whole thing. I approach it professionally. Although I manage to really enjoy it to.