View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2005, 03:23 (Ref:1322873)   #103
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by indycool
It's not "appeasement" to Honda and Penske, it's "appeasement" to the OWRS we're talking about. "Appeasement" to the organization that PREVENTED one series from evolving in bankruptcy court.
Yes they prevented the one series then, for the same reason the problems there are now, they dont want TG to run the whole show. Just as TG doesn't want KK to run the show his was (including OS events).

As has been stated their have been differences in each others "vision", domestic versus OS. I know theres pride and ego involved, but how hard is it for KK to say "alright we'll give up the whole pacific rim idea", then for TG to say "alright we'll give you eg 2 in Canada, 1 in Mexico and 1 at the Gold Coast, the rest in America" Nice work guys.

Quote:
"Appeasement" to the organization which has a "Gang of Four" writers on its payroll that calls the IRL leader the "idiot grandson" or "Mad King George" (listen to the current roundtable on the CCWS website).
I quite enjoy the Video roundtable. Yes I did hear the Idiot Grandson call, but as RM said he knows he calls him that and doesn't really care, I'm sure TG has some names for RM aswell. I think its meant in good humour.

Quote:
their demands are going to be more preposterous.
I fail to se how their demands are preposterous. They are asking for 50/50 down the middle, TG is asking for the whole show.