View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2005, 05:17 (Ref:1327015)   #2
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViktoryL
1) On this picture http://www.planetlemans.com/images/s...p_specarea.jpg you can see that you are allowed in the yellow areas. Is it forbidden to be in the parts where it is not yellow?
Yep.

Quote:
2) Can you walk along-side the track from say, the grandstands at the start down to Arnage, Mulsanne corner, or are you only allowed to walk on the public roads for that?
Only public roads ; to go to Arnage and Mulsanne, you'll need your car or take the shuttles...

Quote:
3) Is it dangerous to walk on the public roads? i.e. are there a lot of speeding motorists and are there pavements?
No pavement most of the time... be careful, especially at night...

Quote:
4) Linked to nr 1, are you allowed to stand on the Mulsanne straight? would be amazing to see the cars go by at +330 KM/H at night??
Forbidden area, unfortunately...

Quote:
5) On my grandstand tickets I recieved in the mail, the actual ticket is perforated (don't know if that is an english word it is made so you can rip small tears of the ticket) into small strips (I think there are about 4 on each ticket) do they remove one of those strips when you enter the grandstand and then when they are finished, are you not allowed back into the grandstand?
No ; all the ACO's tickest have strips ; they remove them at each "part" of the event on the "main entrance" ticket (i.e. : PQ day, etc...) ; they don't use it on the GS tickets, and you are allow to go in and out as you wish (you''l be given a "countermark" at each move, though ; don't lose it or you're toasted).

Have a good one !