View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2000, 19:04 (Ref:13370)   #13
Jared
Racer

Jared should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
G-R, as a matter of fact, I am. I just can't get onto Kenji's board to post, since I have a Hotmail address. I wanted to get into the PTCC, but all the rides were taken. So, I'll wait for next season. BTW, that PTCC link didn't work for me when I tried it.

Minardifan, I'm in the same boat, in terms of limited computer access. So, we'll have to adjust the rules for people like us.

I would like to see only two drivers per chassis. There were only 8 different people posting on the other thread about F1 2000; I'm afraid we won't have too many people, so we'd only get down to the Benetton or Sauber level of car in the selection (if there were only two per car). I think some people might take the Michael Schumacher approach and take a lesser car just to prove their skills. (I might) We'd just have to figure out how the car selection would go to keep the same people from being in the same cars.

16 laps doesn't sound so bad. I just think that the longer distances prove who can be fast without making mistakes.
(Like my race in a Minardi at Melbourne last night: pole position, then three spins and two black flags for cutting chicanes, bad pit strategy, etc. but won in the last five laps.)