Thread: Saw the A1 cars
View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2005, 23:17 (Ref:1343375)   #15
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella
has there been any reports from non-sheikhs who have driven the car?
Yes, loads of drivers have driven it. Here is a thread from one of them: http://www.crash.net/uk/en/news_view...=26&nid=110592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamy
This was the first chance I've had to get the A1 car out on the track and it's a great car. I was really impressed by the gearbox.
Although this is wondering a little off topic.

Hopefully I'll get to see it on ITV this weekend. I'm glad it sounds well. As for the looks, well being different will only help it. It took me quite sometime to get used to the new GP2 cars (although they do look right) and the IRL cars (they don't IMHO). Both times they are now 'normal' and fit.