View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2005, 17:50 (Ref:1344888)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Le Mans - Ferry Costs - Research Please....

As some of you know already, the Tourists departed from their normal travels plans for this year's Le Mans due to commitments which kept two of us in Blighty late on the Friday. There were also concerns expressed to me when arrangements were being made about the increased cost of ferry bookings this year (particularly (so I was told) as a result of the Brittany Ferries monopoly out of Portsmouth).

I want to do some proper research in advance of Le Mans 2006 (and you can't get much more in advance than this, I suppose ). If I can persuade the others, I'd like to get us over on the Fastcraft on Thursday afternoon - returning on Monday afternoon/evening. But it would have to be from Portsmouth.

For those who made the trip by ferry, can you give me an idea of cost, how you booked, what vehicles were involved and so on? I'm sure it won;t just be me who's interested. Thanks