View Single Post
Old 7 Jul 2005, 23:24 (Ref:1349992)   #10
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think money talks but it is interesting t nte the earlier post that says interest is waning, I wonder if that is because the real fans are not interested in the queuing and poor treatment they get and the circuit is filling up with F1 type yuppie fans!
Sadly there is very little we can do about this sort of thing, the circuit people dont give a dan about the fans and never have, you only have to look at that disgraceful Silverstone chicane to see that, that is the biggest abomination of a corner I have ever seen, nearly rivalled recently by the hideous thing they put in at Cadwell. Oh and tlaking of Cadwell, who decided that we couldnt sit on the grass at the bottom of the mountain left anymore and we all have to stand on the clay path at the top, it was amazing watching the guys come into the bottom there shifting down, almost like being on a road track, thanks mr Palmer