View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2005, 22:55 (Ref:1356583)   #1
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
OT - Strike 2 - Breaking News

ahhh what a wonderful sport skiing is!........yup ive done it again!.....only a broken thumb this time, but im out of action all the same, it was a pretty bad brake, right on the nickle joint and hurts like hell!, was funny though, i was at race training, just finished the course, saw simon, whos a 14yr old kid on his arse crying at the bottom, obviously fell over, so i spped down there, skid sideways to stop and hit the piece of metal theat was sticking out of the ground that caused his fall, but i end up dislocating my thumb and then breaking it, which had to be reset...OUCH...thats PAIN!, my fall seemed to cheer him up though, all he and 20 odd other people could do was laugh at pur sincronised falls.....at least i cheered him up tho....last time im being nice to him!