View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2005, 17:30 (Ref:1357310)   #1
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Anglesey Meeting - BARC - 16th/17th July

Although I had to leave the meeting at lunchtime on Sunday due to my Daughter being taken ill - I thought that this meeting was extremely poorly organised.

Despite some fantastic racing from the Legends & McLegends and the Toyo's & K&N's, there was way too much time with nothing happening on the track.

Saturday had us having the odd 15 minute wait between legend sessions, due to national & Scots being in both races - so they needed a bit of time to prepare. We were informed of that at the briefing so that was Ok.

Sunday - we were told that sign-on would now be put back to 9:30 for a 10:30 start. We then had 2x practice sessions (Totalling 25 mins) and then were told to stand down for around about 30 mins as the first race was at 11:45.
We then had two 8-lap legend races before the lunch break which was a hour-long.
I've just spoken to a marshal on her way back from the meeting who said that there was then a further hours' break after lunch for a Church Service which no-one apparently knew about.