View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2005, 12:38 (Ref:1371889)   #611
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I can see GPLK's point, and understand why they feel they are being victimised. It is odd if as GPLK say that several cars in the GT1 class were not carrying data loggers although I would like to know if this is 100% true. If it is IMO then it does raise serious questions as to why GPLK seem to be attracting the attention of the race officials this year, when apparntly other cars in the championship dont seem to as much.

That said, rules are rules. Yes it is unfortunate that the data logger wasnt connected and the team were caught out, and yes it was probably just a innocent mistake but the officials were just doing their job. Whether or not GPLK is being victimised or not over other entrants in the championship IMO is speculation, at least until I see proof one way or another that the GPLK team has been investigated more than other teams in the championship.