View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2005, 21:52 (Ref:1417392)   #18
muzza4ever
Racer

England
Grim up North, UK
muzza4ever should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Redgate - if you thought the sound of the cars was unreal - you really must experience F1 in the flesh (I'm assuming you haven't). Especially at the bus stop chicane at Spa on the green flag lap - awesome.

We went down on Friday night and generally the least enjoyable aspect of the whole weekend was the travelling - are all you southerners pyschic? You'd need to be with the p***poor road signage!

That aside as I've said in another thread JP has done wonders with the circuit, staff were really friendly, prices not too bad for food & drink, clean facilities etc.

Pricewise was very good value my tickets booked online for Sat & Sun only came to £40 and Sat offered a good programme as well. Portugal looks like it'll be awesome value at €20 for combined Sat & Sun entry! Shame flights are so dear :-(

I was worried after the sprint race as not much happened, but again I've covered that elsewhere.

I think it'll shape up to be a cracking series, well worth attending and I'm considering a trip to South Africa :-D

Was great to see the thoroughbred F1 cars as well and the caterhams were also fun.

Will definitely be back next year and camping - a cold beer would have gone down wonders in that sun!