View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2005, 10:02 (Ref:1420719)   #39
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by jna
I've picked up this thread again to mention for those that use Pompey that on Saturday the Portsmouth Evening News ran an article about the French shipping company Louis Dreyfus taking over the Portsmouth-Le Harve route and using an ex-P&O ship the Pride Of Aquitaine.

P&O's service ends on September 30 this year, and the comment was that this new service was to commence soon after. We wait and see.

This is good news if it goes ahead, since spaces were going to be very limited at peak times such as the Le Mans weekend, and of course brings in competition.

I've already booked next year on line with Britanny. If the weekend is not the 17/18 I can change the booking online without a fee.

I will let you know what happens.
Good news!!!

LD Lines is confirmed for the Portsmouth-Le Havre route.

First sailing on 3rd October and you can already book online for June 2006. Prices look extremely reasonable for a 'Western Route'!

The link to their online booking site is here.