View Single Post
Old 1 Oct 2005, 10:44 (Ref:1421516)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Man, I have played so many games that it's hard to remember all of them...

I usually don't mix the console with the PC, because PC games were always more intense...

The Atari era were all so great - maybe because it was "a new technology" - but Pitfall and Pac Man still are in my memories...
Super Mario or the likes - SNES - addictive, I remember my ex-wife complaining about me and the kid playing up until the dawn...
Doom - It's on every true game player minds from the pre-history of the PC. "Fear" ? I just laugh when I remember how petrified I used to be playing in the dark with that sounds from the pc speaker !!!!
Civilization - from the first up to the III (here comes the IV) - one of the few games that never were deleted from my HD. A must have for strategy fanatics.
Tomb Raider - The first. A true amazing experience in the PS one. The plot, the sexy heroin and the 3D environment, just great at that time.
Geoff's Grand Prix series - Needless to say...
Grand Prix Legends - take a look around

Some underdogs:

Outcast - Great history, nice graphics and somehow never had a sequel...
Out of this world - that was sci fic in the top level.
Most of the Enix games - true masterpieces.