View Single Post
Old 31 Oct 2005, 19:57 (Ref:1448698)   #3
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBoehm
First I want to say Omega has done an awesome job this season. But I had a few ideas to make our Championship more fun.

1. I think it would be neat for those of us who design Liveries for our cars if we could put the number that we finished in the standings on our primary car.
So the Champion would have the number 1 on their primary car, 2nd hhave number 2, 3rd have number 3 ect. Other cars could be assigned a number that no other car is using or did use in the previous season.

2. Set a date in advance when teams will reveal their drivers. So that way everyone will have an equal opportunity to create their teams with quality drivers.

3. Have people vote who the A list drivers will be.

4. Have a contest to see who designed the best livery for their car.

5. Thank Omega for stepping up to the plate and running this years Fantasy Racing Teams!!! You did a great job man and I'm sure everyone appreciated it.

Regarding...

1. I agree with it, but I think the whole field should be mandated. This way we'd get different numbers each year, which is also fun for us car painters. As it is, I'd have 7, 8 and 9 for next year.

2. That is difficult... there is always some uncertainity over who'll drive where... But then again the date could be just before the first weekend of racing.

3. Again, it depends. Perhaps we should separate the drivers into three groups and every team should choose a driver from one of those groups?

4. Yeah!

5. Ditto!