View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2005, 10:48 (Ref:1464831)   #18
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes, Boots, you and KRT are quite right, but it's always fun to discuss this sort of issue. I've enjoyed watching, and reading about, motor racing for over 40 years, so I just have to pick up on the following:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAM78
Im afraid you wont find a current F1 driver who would take up the challenge as they dont have any balls.
I agree that most would be unlikely to take up the challenge, but reject, totally, your suggested reason for this. In fact, I cannot even respond constructively to this, since I cannot remotely see how anyone can take such a view of any drivers who are prepared to race 200+mph projectiles, so I'll just leave it there!