View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2005, 18:14 (Ref:1471482)   #136
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm truly saddened by this news. I heard it on Friday but this is my first opportunity to express my sadness.

Richard came through on the back of the success of Colin McRae and as such made a big impact as the first Englishman to win the World Championship. He was a gentleman held in high regard by his fellow competitors and of course the general public. Its my belief that his general success and then his championship was instrumental in bringing World Championship rallying to our tv screens.

Sadly we won't see him out there again and yet I understood he was making a recovery.

Terrible news and I send my condolences to his family and friends.