View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2005, 23:04 (Ref:1480082)   #1
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
My Tracks Raceway 4

For those who are new, we started this thing on the old "My Tracks" thread. Every 2500 posts, we would post a "My Tracks Raceway". Basically, someone provides a base concpet layout. This is modified by the various forum members either by posting an edit or giving suggestions. Finally, one member, who has a particularly good grasp of how to draw tracks up with detail graphics constructs the final version, and posts it on the 2500th post (post 10,000 in this case).

The circuit itself is intended for major international series, though it generally ends up having a number of shorter variants for smaller events.

I know we still have around 250 posts till the 10,000 mark, but this should give us plenty of time to work out an excellent design before then.

So, to the newer members, I say welcome, and to Pirenzo, TR, and co., let's make this another good one!

And Pirenzo, sorry if you feel put on the spot, but I think you're probably the best one to draw up the final version, given your previous ultra-high-detail tracks.