View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2006, 13:15 (Ref:1496174)   #12
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harves
Tratt at HSVDT
I just hope Mr Tratt gets some miles before Sandown... he might be surprised just how much rust creeps into the driving

I know we have taken the piddle out of Mr Tratt for seemingly forever... but to read the Toll Racing race reports are always interesting, and totally consistent in their description... the driver chases the car all weekend because it is not tweaked to suit his driving style.... until the last race of the day.. when he is at the back.

Is Mr Tratt a first rater? Maybe not, but he isnt as big a wood duck as some of the guys who pull on race suits and endurance drivers come Sandown/Bathurst time...

The rust bit is still scary though.........