View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 2006, 20:51 (Ref:1517511)   #1
Alwaysfirst
Veteran

United Kingdom
The rural idyl.
Alwaysfirst should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Some of my recent tracks

I have been having ap productive spell lately & so have several tracks to post. Therefore I will do that in 1 threat rather than loads as that makes it simpler for all concerned.
1)Alboreto Raceway-A fast but technical circuit

& a elevation map!

2)Andretti Raceway-A new track for eastern USA. Again technical, but fast & flowing

3)Revson Raceway-the real feature of this track is the last corner. Flat out but with 4 small kinks through the corner.

4)Alonso Raceway-A track named in honour of the youngest ever world champion! A track with a fairly flat 1st & last section, running around the paddock area (also the short circuit). However, the hairpin before the extention on the long track has a very steep camber & so is a spectacular corner to spectate at as cars throw themselves into it from the long right-hander before it. For the exteded section the track heads to the hills with elevation change becoming spectacular (Think Bathurst but faster)!

Finally 5)Devil's Mountain Raceway-a track with a sting in the tail! Most of this track is flat, with the corners being no less spectacular for it. However, the esses section is a bit special, presenting engineers with a problem as this section is fast, but with huge elevation change, even with a few small jumps, a problem engineers rarely have to cope with now. It is this undulating back section that gives the circuit it's name.

Hope you like them all! All coments welcome!

RIP Marco Simoncelli, 1987-2011. 2008 250cc champion