View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2006, 17:43 (Ref:1537389)   #11
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
I hope that JPM has a consistent season and the car is reliable enough for him to take his first (and prob only) title.

I hope that Ferrari are on the pace again.

I hope that Fizzi wins a couple and gets a more regular opportunity to do something.

I expect (ok, think?) the following might happen:

1/ I see the front runners from last year being joined by Honda, Ferrari and possibly Toyota as the main contenders over the course of the season.

In the opening few rounds however, I see the battle for wins being Renault versus Honda and Toyota.
Mclaren will be on the pace but fragile and Ferrari may also suffer with their engine initially before entering the mix regularly.

2/ I reckon Rubens will be Honda's main driver winning a couple, with Button also getting his maiden (possibly only this year) win.

3/ Jarno Trulli is my darkhorse - if the TF106B is fast in qual and race then he will have a very very good season.

4/ Williams may be one of the top 3 teams to begin with but then may well fall back as the others sort out their gremlins.

6/ Sauber Bimmer may score some unexpectedly good results with either Nick or JV sneaking a win.