View Single Post
Old 9 Mar 2006, 22:02 (Ref:1541995)   #58
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I shall be there, and will probably thank you personally. I spent a very happy time last night clicking boxes and dispatching messages to volunteer for the season, and much easier than the old way it was too. The only shame is that BRDC isn't on there so I'm going to have to look for the form. I was also quite tempted to volunteer to myself!

I like the way you get a summary so that it can be printed and kept. The only improvement I can think of is to have a 'submit for insurance' button on the bottom of the confirmation so that it produces an electronic green slip to the BMMC. Something for the future, perhaps?