View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2006, 07:31 (Ref:1547726)   #11
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just a couple of thoughts:
1) Wherever you go , what ever environment you attend, after a while you always find someone who says "it's no more like before..." well it may be partially true but there is not always a problem of hamony loss. Some people quit because of private facts that prevent them from posting, by consequent those who particularly appreciated their presence miss them and find it hard to get so well with other members.
For instance, I miss alot blokes like Sato san, Knowlesy, ralf fan, who still post from time to time, but way less than in the past, and i seldom cross their posts. Nonetheless,
2) It doesn't make me say 10/10 is worse than before, because I always find good exchange of opinions and share moments of fun. I've been around this forum for some years and never received any warning albeit taking part to some polemic threads (like those about religion in PF).Getting along here is not that difficult indeed.