the_royksopp
Veteran

Denmark
Skørping, Denmark
the_royksopp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin-1
T_R the exit of your new Juncao would drive through a lake

And like AF said; what is with getting rid of Mergulho?
Concerning Juncão, i know it would be a fairly tight fit .

As i might not have stated satisfactoringly (word?) enough, my version was somewhat of a re-fix of Mandretti's. I thought about reinstating Mergulho, as we can easily agree it's one of the better corners on the track. However, i was in a bit of a hurry, so i didn't quite make it . There would be trouble combining it with the new Juncão too, runoffwise, as there'd be very little room, so the exit of Mergulho would have had to be changed somewhat anyhow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysfirst
T_R I really don't like that. I hate that chicane onto the Retaro Straight & I aint too keen on the new T4.
I see your point, however, we must think safety here. Having a straight run on the Retão would mean very high speeds, and given that Curva 2 and the new Juncão would be fairly high speed, we're looking at a high-speed section all the way from the exit of the Senna S's until PinheÃ*rinho. That wouldn't work, as there isn't sufficient room for extending runoff and such. Also, i feel it'd be a bit boring . I feel my chicane is pretty nice, perhaps it should be loosened a bit on the exit though.