View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2006, 09:05 (Ref:1560165)   #15
flexible-flyer
Veteran

Northern Ireland
the british isles/ireland/ze vorrrld
flexible-flyer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
pre season testing hasnt ended yet but just to get started i will post championship predictions and i will do valencia before the deadline.

1º L Hamilton (ART almost certainly have the car, and if they have the car, all they need is a very good driver to make sure. enter lewis hamilton)
2º JM Lopez (lopez should benefit from what i reckon is now the second best car and aslong as he isnt crashing or spinning, should challenge for a title)
3º A Premat (just like f3, a1 and gp2 last year, premat will be flattered by a supirior car....i beleive)
4º A Carroll (carroll isnt, just plain is not, the 11th or 12th best driver in gp2, and i dont think villa is as bad as the last couple of rows either. that tells me that RE are either sad bagging or crap. as a driver he is a title contender and im sorry to say probably should have stayed at super nova....but its only march...)
5º N Piquet (should be a title contender but loses out mainly due to small points gap between first and sixth)
6º L Di Grassi (a mini carroll in that durango are no ART.)
7º G Bruni (should do ok)
8º N lapierre (i predict lapierre will echo how good his team does. at the moment i dont think arden are up to much. but they should be in 2 weeks time)