View Single Post
Old 4 May 2006, 22:35 (Ref:1600931)   #37
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandijk
Yep, they are replacing the engine. Switching back to Judd. Their prospect mentions a GV5 but I am not too sure about that. Anyone? For sure they have lots of work to be done. Sad but at least better chances in terms of reliability than with the Mugen at Le Mans.
That's shocking news Sander!!

I assume the conversion to the GV4 should be fairly straight forward, but a conversion to GV5 will surely take a lot of work, not to mention beefing up of many of the components. I just hope he has time for the car to be reasonably well prepared for Le Mans. I'd hate to see him struggle again at Le Mans like he did last year!