View Single Post
Old 19 May 2006, 05:11 (Ref:1613948)   #38
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Welcome to the forum Greenback, you'll love it.

a) Hmmm....I'm unsure about this. Sure, it cost a bomb, but I'm not sure Ron would compromise his race team and staff list to build this wonderful facility. And they did pretty well last year in any case, and a lot of credit was placed at the MTC's facilities. I like to think McLaren has just made a plain and simple mistake with the car which may or may not be overcome this season.

b) It's an interesting point. But again, not sure how this would affect on-track performance. Again, I point to last year.

c) Totally agree.