View Single Post
Old 17 Oct 2001, 18:50 (Ref:162142)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hey guys, sadly I've never been to any of the circuits mentioned, but your observations are absolutely fascinating - it makes me want to jump on a ferry pdq to get over there and see what I'm missing before it disappears forever.

I've heard about the atmosphere in the pits complex at Rheims before (and seen photos etc), and it reminds me of the time that I stood as high up as I could get on a section of the remaining banking at Brooklands a few years ago. It's all very romantic, I guess, but if you just shut your eyes and imagine.......

(I must pay your pages a visit, Racer...).