View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2006, 15:57 (Ref:1630056)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I know that feling Alan, back in 2003 we stayed in Isigny-sur-Mer on Thursday night and ran out of petrol just as we arrived. We had to push our bus to the nearest petrol station, only to find that none of our cards would work...... We finally persuaded a local lady to pay for our petrol on her credit card - which she was reluctant to do until she saw the cash offer we were making........

Its my last day in the office today, but I have to go to a meeting in Birmingham tomorrow - three hours there and another three hours back - still, at least I've got something to read on the train now.........