View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2006, 11:23 (Ref:1639719)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zac510
So you don't think there is anything particularly unique on the inside? Just more cfm potential to match the engine airflow?
I'm sure that it has some allowances for racing. If only that it has more 'work' to do.
Quote:
They didn't clean it out or service it during the race, did they?
It only did just over 3000 miles. I'd imagine that there will never be a need to clean or replace it unless it was damaged.
Quote:
You and I wouldn't fall for the marketing of it but the mums and dads that buy Audis might be easily convinced of its brilliance.
Quite, most people are stupid. Not that I am of the opinion that PM filters are stupid.

What I want to know is will we need AdBlue in racing diesels soon?